- The event must be held within the Willoughby local government area.
- The event must be of value to the Willoughby community and/or attract visitors to the City.
- The event is required to be a new or reinvigorated activity.
- Organisers must demonstrate how (or if) the activity will continue in the future.
- Event must be held in September 2017.
In order to be eligible to be accepted to run an event, the applicant MUST be a formally Incorporated Body, Company Limited by Guarantee or a Business that is not running the event for the purposes of generating a profit for the owners, staff or shareholders.
A person or group that is not incorporated MUST seek an incorporated body to auspice their event.
This means the auspice organisation undertakes legal responsibility for the applicant's involvement in the event.
Download the Public Liability Certificate of Currency Format Guide.
Please contact Council's Events Team Leader, Tami Miller on 9777 7979 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making a submission to ensure that it complies with the program guidelines.
Applications close 11.59pm, Friday 31 March 2017.
Fields marked with an asterisk () are mandatory.